Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Few Nikon SLR Photos...

Mike and I played around with our Nikon F60 SLR yesterday (and there are a few from a previous adventure) so I thought I'd share some of them with you today. I'm only going to post a couple and then I'll link you over to Mike's blog where he shares the rest! (I don't want to steal his thunder!)

We were using 200 speed film with a Nikkor 80mm-200mm f/2.8 lens on a Nikon F60 body.

These first few were the only ones shot by me. Mike is a camera hog ;P Kidding!






And these are a few from Mike:








You can see more of the set at his blog by CLICKING HERE!

Today we're going to go adventure again and take even more photos! And instead of sporting a heavy-body SLR, I'm going with a $1.99 disposable camera! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...