Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wicker, Watercolor and White






I'm kind of in love with this outfit and I'm not afraid to admit it. The dress is a City Triangles dress that is originally $60 but I scored it at Ross (no surprise!) for only $20 a couple of weeks ago. The crisscross top and the banded waist is my favorite! It's the perfect silhouette for a pearshape like me. The watercolor inspired flower print is just fantastic in my opinion. I paired it with a bright turquoise cardigan from Target and and sweet wicker chain purse that I picked up at Goodwill. The shoes are Qupid wedges that I snagged at Ross, too! (I have the matching pair in brown, remember?) 

I wore this over to our friend Merissa and JT's house on Thursday. They cooked us a fabulous Mexican dinner. They're truly some of our favorite people. They're expecting their first lil' boy next month and I was one of the hostesses for her baby shower a couple of weeks ago! I'm so excited to see them become parents. They're going to be so so great at it! Thanks for having us, guys!

In the pictures above you can see us sneaking a photo op by one of our neighbors cars. Isn't it awesome?! It's swoon-worthy, that's for sure! (He's the guitar tech for Robert Plant!) and there's one of me doing a silly little jig, too. Some of you ask how I manage to take pictures with Mike without feeling awkward about it... there's your answer! Sometimes I just break out into dance. Solves everything!

Hope your weekend is fantastic so far! xo

City Triangles dress via Ross
Target cardigan
Qupid wedges via Ross
Hive+Honey fascinator (Get 15% off with code PUPPYLUV!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...