Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sweet Like A Georgia Peach



I'm really into the honeysuckle/peach color lately. Peach is my favorite color anyway, especially in chiffon. But the Pantone hue is truly gorgeous. I felt so summery in this dress. Sunkissed hair, white wedges and a tie back dress. The cardigan is really really busy for such a patterned dress, but I kind of love that. The only bad thing about this caridgan is that it's not cropped. Since it's longer it doesn't really flatter my waist at all, but the color and print were too cute to pass up. I opted to wear a big satin Hive + Honey fascinator with this outfit on Thursday. I'm working on getting some of these large ones up in the shoppe soon I hope! The tulle underneath is speckled gold and reminds me of Goldschlager! 

I wore this on a little lunch date with Mike on his break from work, and then afterwards we headed for Sweet CeCe's in The Gulch! Those photos will be up later today! Yum! Work this weekend was like it always is... quite a headache! I try not to talk about my job too much on here just because it's kind of boring. Luckily it's only 10 hours a week! I'm gearing up for a productive and eventful week ahead, that's for sure! Mike and I are still house/puppysitting so we'll be hard at work on shoppe products, photos, and listings! Hopefully you'll like the new things coming up!

OH! Also - Kaelah's Closet is getting a new home this week! Stay tuned for some quick-selling items like 50+ dresses! PayPal will be linked with the items so it'll be an automatic purchase! No more waiting for me to email you back or invoice you! Hopefully this will help the items "fly off the shelves" and by the shelves I mean my overloaded wardrobe! Happy Sunday, y'all! xo

City Triangles dress via Ross
Target cardigan
Qupid wedges via Ross
Hive+Honey fascinator (15% off with code PUPPYLUV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...