Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shades of Bee


So you saw the blonde hair! Now here's some little outtakes of the pink! I was gifted a pink replacement to my first one from the lovely Miss Jen! I can't wait to wear it out and about again. Oh how I've missed pink hair! The second is from EpicCosplay on Ebay! It's soft and fun and it's not too overpowering. 

Just wanted to share these little outtakes before we started our daily errands! You can buy the first two from Mildgreentea-1 on Ebay! xo

PS; While I know most of you don't mean anything rude by it, can we please just skip the "I like you better with/when..." comments. They're simply just not very nice, even when we try really hard to make them! If you like me with brown hair, I appreciate it, and I still have brown hair! But let's not rain on anyone's parade by saying things like "I like you better without cheek piercings" or "I like you better with brown hair. Just sayin!" because it isn't adding anything valuable to the discussion and could indadvertedly hurt someone's feelings! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...