Friday, June 10, 2011

Flashback in Fayetteville

Mike and I have been planning a trip down to Fayetteville, Tennessee to check out the huge fabric shop out there. Even though we slept in and got a late start on Wednesday, we opted to hop in the car and drive a couple hours down there. I have to say, it was well worth it! I bought so much stretch lace and pastel elastic! So many fun headbands to come! We poked around the little town and fell in love with the downtown scene. I won't share too many photos (just the outfit ones for now!) but I'll post the rest of the Fayetteville photos soon! The buildings are so quaint and cute! Definitely the style of building I could see my shoppe in one day... just maybe a slightly larger town! 


This is a dress that I picked up at Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago. It's actually quite short and I'm almost in disbelief that I've worn it out and about without any tights or the like. I've tried keeping all of the clothes I've bought this year in the "I can wear this without tights" category because it's just so hot! Something like 15 days in the mid 90's already? Take it from me... paired with the insane humidity of Tennessee, it's unbearable! Luckily our jaunt around the town was a bit later in the evening so it didn't get too bad. The cardigan is also from Forever 21 and I've been wearing it a lot lately. Oops! haha


We finally got a chance to respond to all of the photoshoot emails last night. I didn't think we'd ever get through them. Hopefully we'll get some good shoots out of them but I'll be sharing some photos of a shoot that Mike did on Tuesday here shortly! Stay tuned and Happy Weekend! xo

Wrapped headband c/o Sunshine & Carousels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...