Friday, June 3, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Sweet Sleepy Pups

There is no doubt that my life revolves around these two pudgy pups. The amount of love I have for them is totally immeasurable and indescribable. I can't even begin to imagine the overwhelming love I will have for our kids once we decide to expand our family. I cannot fathom it being bigger than this. You always hear new moms saying "I never thought I could love something so much" but I get it... I totally get it. That's exactly how I feel about Pipkin and Georgia. Silly maybe, but I take my role as puppy mom seriously. There's nothing I wouldn't do for those sweet faces. Just look at them! 

Speaking of... I've worked up a fabulous tribute tattoo for Georgia! Yes, I know, I'm getting a tattoo for my dog. I know some of you are side-eyein' me right now but it just seems fitting! (Just wait until you see it... ha!) I'm not sharing what it'll be (only a few people know) but it's fantastic. And so special in it's own way! Pipkin will undoubtedly get one, too. Don't worry! No favoritism here, folks! Now to make the appointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...