Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



This week has been awesome. It's been a nice little vacation from the hustle and bustle of life. Mike and I didn't do anything special, but ever single minute was magical! I'd do it all over again, that's for sure! Here's more of what's ticklin' my fancy this week! (Yow!)

♥ this picture from my new favorite tumblr ♥

♥ these pretty stones ♥ 

♥ these shark cupcakes ♥ 

♥ this pretty kitty ♥ 

♥ this chia pet costume (this should be the only thing on this list! ♥ 

♥ this betsey johnson overload ♥ 

♥ this movie. over and over and over again! ♥ 

♥ this ecard. and all the others, too! ♥ 

♥ these sloths. my very favorite land animal ♥ 

this magical photo ♥


this sweet drawing of me by Jessica ♥

♥ Other sweet things: Today's very special trip (I promise to spill the beans soon!), roadtrips with my love, puppy cuddles and kisses while saying goodbye, making lists and checking things off one by one, nighttime swimming fun, really good mexican food, and family time.

 What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...