Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blogger is Being a Bummer

I had a fabulous Wedding Wednesday to share with you all today but due to Blogger's finicky nature I'm going to have to reschedule. Right when I was ready to jump back on the WW wagon, too! I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issues that I am, but when I go to write the code for an img src tag, it overlaps the text below it and then all the pictures around it. It's wild and I can't figure out why. I think it's just because Blogger is getting too stoked on rolling out this new Dashboard and it continues to screw everything up... to put it nicely. I'm not sure if/when they'll fix it, but I have many errands to run today and can't be bothered with their inability to respond to complaints and questions. After sending out shoppe orders, driving a total of 3 hours for a fabric run, and shooting outfit photos, I will be delving into switching to WordPress or TypePad. I know many of you said you love those platforms but I just have to find the one that is the right fit for me! Hopefully I can make my mind up soon and get it rolling!

Here's an example of what my Blogger is doing:

Frustrating to say the least! Thanks for sticking with me, honeybees! Hopefully something will be resolved by the time I get home this evening! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...