Friday, June 17, 2011

Garden of Versailles




I kind of love being a blonde. Don't tell anyone that though! Shh! I was really really missing pink though, so I had to give it a go. Even if only for a few minutes. I feel like I have cotton candy hair when it's pink and I kinda sorta love it. I might be rocking the pink even more in the upcoming days/weeks! It's funny how several of my friends have made mention that pink just seemed natural for me, but thinking about me having blonde hair was a total stretch. Our friends Elle and Bryan came over last night for a little photoshoot (it was a bust) and dinner (at Logan's.. I felt so sick after!). Elle made this comment while we were out and about and it made me laugh. It's true though. My personality is much more suited to candy colored hair, I think. Speaking of E&B, they're always such great company. I love hanging out with them. Hopefully when our busy schedules pass we can set up a camping/canoeing trip! I definitely can't wait for that one!

Tonight I have to be at work early... 6pm. We're housesitting for my parents while they're away and I plan on getting a whollllle lotta pool time. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of a tan maybe (a tan?! who am I?!). I like seeing my freckles darken though. 

I really really love this dress, but wish it were about 4 inches longer. Bike shorts remedy that luckily. I opted to pair it with a thrifted black belt to carry out that stark contrast (and in the shoes, too!) Alright, back to the grind! xo

Forever 21 dress
H&M bike shorts
Thrifted belt

Blowfish flats (15% off with code BFKAELAH15)
Hive+Honey handmade fascinator (15% off with code PUPPYLUV)

PS; More about Georgia -- She spent about 10 or 11 hours at the vet on Thursday. It was intended to be a regular checkup to see how she was fairing from her ointment and steroids but it turned into something a bit more serious. She had her thyroid checked again. Right now signs are pointing to the possibility of Cushing's Disease. It's treatable, but can be fatal. Mike and I have been pretty upset about it all night. We're trying so hard to be positive and thinking that it's only a possibility. But the simple thought of not having my sweet girl in my life just kills me. Hopefully we will know more in the next couple of weeks before she goes back on the 30th. Until then she's getting more cuddles than she knows what to do with! Thanks so much for your sweet words and well wishes. Please keep Baby G in your thoughts for the next little while! We're determined to beat whatever it may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...