Friday, June 10, 2011

Mike's Photos


Mike took some photos of one of our neighbors the other night. We moved our thrifted couch out into the brick hallway and then went upstairs for some shots, too. You can't really tell in these photos but it was easily 100 degrees upstairs inside! Derek was such a good sport and I'm really proud of Mike! You can check out some more of the photos on his blog! Go tell him he's fantastic! ;)

PS; That standing bass' name is Rhonda. Isn't that fab? She even has her own Facebook page! I'm glad to know someone else names their instruments/tech gadgets/cars. Do you have names for any of your favorite pieces?! (My iMac is Martha, my MacBook Pro is Francois, and my Xterra is Meg... which is short for Megalodon, the largest shark to ever grace the ocean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...