Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's In My Bag?

It's definitely the blogger cliche... but it's a fun one! If you're a curious person at all (Let's be honest, you are! If you weren't you wouldn't be reading blogs!) then you love them! I'm a huge fan of the Tumblr version, too! So here it is! My bag.... It's always big to carry the copious amount of things I shove in it. I actually didn't include the Instax 210 even though it was definitely shoved in there. There's usually a few pounds of change, too, but I cleaned it out a bit prior. Okay, there were also a ton of receipts. I always swear I won't shove those darn things in my bag but I always find a crumpled mess. Oh well!



In My Purse You Will Find...:

  • Purse (Forever 21)
  • Random Instax Mini and 210 Photos
  • iPhone 3Gs with Cath Kidston iPhone Case
  • iPhone 4
  • Kleenex-To-Go
  • Pink Nintendo DS Lite (with Animal Crossing)
  • Instax Mini Choco
  • Instax Mini Film 2-Pack
  • Handmade Shark Make-Up Case (from a PenPal!)
  • Flip Mino HD Video Camera
  • Janky Cheapo Disposable Camera
  • Various Pens and Sharpies
  • MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink
  • SoftLips Lip Balm
  • Rimmel Lipstick 
  • Wallet with Various Cards and Wallet-y Stuff
  • Travel Sewing Kit
  • Rose Perfume from Anthropologie (So Lovely!)
  • Zyrtec (Magic Pills!)
  • Random Nail Polishes
  • 2 USB Flash Drives
  • Glasses
  • $25 and a Note from Mom To Pick Up Something
  • Great White Shark Finger Puppet
  • iPhone Charger
  • Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet
  • "You Are Beautiful" Stickers
  • Bobby Pins (I leave a trail of these!)
  • 4 Sephora Gift Cards
  • My "Little Book of Ideas" Handmade Moleskine
  • Us Weekly Magazine (I love trashy tabloids)
  • Keri Smith's Guerilla Art Kit Book











I need a smaller bag! Yikes!

What's in your bag?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...