Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursday + 1000 Posts!



Lots of cuteness to be seen in this week's TiLT post! Hope you love it!

♥ this! anyone else belt out the riffs?! always! ♥

♥ these gorgeous cupcakes! ♥

♥ this hilarious proposal! (lindsay is in front!) i love the creativity! ♥

♥ this flight of the conchords scene! (miss this show!) ♥

♥ this! you know it's true! ♥

♥ this! preach! (excuse the language!) ♥

♥ this is mike as a pug! haha he loves pizza. ♥

♥ this bedroom! sadly i can't keep anything white... ♥

this pandoodle pup! (it's actually a bichon frise!) ♥

♥ this time next week i'll be on my way to this beach w/ my favorites! ♥

and
HAPPY 1000th POST, LITTLE BLOG!
how exciting! we'll celebrate 2 years in just 3 months!

PS; I still have a few select sponsor spots for March! If you're interested check out THIS page or email me at kaelahbee@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...