Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

This engagement session seriously needs no words. But I like it so much I want to talk about it! Susie sent me a link to it on Tumblr so thanks to her y'all get to see a super super super adorable shoot inspired by The Notebook shot by Blushing Bride Studio! Yes! You will die! Check it out!












In case you were wondering why they chose The Notebook, the bride-to-be's late grandparents had Alzheimers so they felt a real connection with the storyline. I am in awe! You can't help but be inspired when you see something as beautiful as this!

If you were to plan your engagement shoot around a pre-existing movie, what would it be and why? I realize that's probably a hard question, but it could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...