Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

It's no secret that I've shared my love for Jagger Photography on this little ol' blog before. It's true. I love them. Hopefully you'll be seeing an interview from the talented couple soon if I get my feet back on the ground! But this is a wedding they shot this past year and when I stumbled upon it I fell in love with the bride's sweet look, all the amazing DIY decor, and the overall appearance of these pictures. The cake, the location, the couple! Seriously... just seriously! And those bridesmaid's dresses! Exactly what I'd love to go for on my own big day!

I found these via GreenWeddingShoes and I'm including absolutely every picture I could find!




Are you in love with them yet?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...