Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crafty Creatives



I inquired on Twitter yesterday what everyone's favorite crafty business books were in terms of running your own business, financial plans, etc, and I had an overwhelming amount of people point in the direction of these books so I snagged them up on Amazon yesterday for cheap! I also love the free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping so I might have 3 of these as early as tomorrow! Woot!

Have you read any of these? Love them? Hate them? Recommend any others? 

I'd love to hear your feedback!

As seen above:
Craft, Inc. Business Planner, Craft, Inc., Creative, Inc., and The Handmade Marketplace

PSST! These could make a great Valentine's gift for the crafty person in your life! Jump on the Amazon Prime shipping and you'll have it in time for the lovey dovey holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...