Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



Things have been, and will continue to be, a wee bit slow on this side of the blogosphere! Mike and I have been putting in roughly 8 to 10 hours a day working on handmade goodies for the past week, and so far we have 400+ bows, headbands, felt goodies and chiffon blossoms that we've been working on. We're hoping to get in a craft show soon (If you know of any in the Middle Tennessee area, please let us know!) and the rest will be Etsy goodies if I ever get to update the shop! I've taught Mike how to use my sewing machine and how to craft all sorts of sweet little things so I think it's so awesome that he's so willing to help me! It's so fun (and easy!) to work 8 hour days when you're with your best friend! He's been such a trooper! Minus the slight hiccup of my machine breaking (and the abundance of blisters, bruises & sore hands) we're managing to get SO much done! Here's to more productivity! That's my #1 favorite for this week!

Here are more things I'm loving...

♥ this how-to on lucid dreaming ♥

♥ this cotton candy haired couple ♥

♥ this sweet family of frenchies ♥

♥ this show & picture of sheldon ♥

♥ this interesting way of looking at things ♥

♥ this rainbow cake collage ♥

♥ this sweet kitty ♥

♥ this bully in costume ♥

♥ this pizza on a stick is for mike ♥

♥ this wedding photo ♥

♥ this poster ♥

♥ these chocolates ♥

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...