Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Spotlight - Illustrator: Luisa Uribe


I'm excited about this week's Spotlight because this illustrator has such a sweet style that I absolutely adore! I stumbled across her work on Tumblr first and then it lead me to her Flickr photostream where I continued to peruse to my heart's content. I really love illustrators that have a certain style about them.. that sweet, subtle cartoon style. I can't get enough of it!


Luisa Uribe currently resides in Bogotá, Colombia. She graduated as a graphic designer from the National University of Colombia and has a MA in Art and Design from the University of Loughborough (UK).

Here are some examples of her work! 








If you're interested in learning more about Luisa, seeing her work, or contacting her, feel free to check out her Portfolio, Flickr, and Twitter!

PS; Yes, my decision to include Luisa may be greatly attributed to the fact that I found two [!!!] shark illustrations in her stream! ;) Girl after my own heart!

PPS; HOW CUTE would a family portrait by her be?!?! Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...