Friday, February 18, 2011

Unveiling The Natural...

Unveiling The Natural...

So many people have asked me when I'd show my newly-dark hair. Well, I guess it's not so new anymore. I dyed my hair back my "natural" color from red about 5 or 6 weeks ago. It came out way darker than I had hoped so I've spent the past month and a half trying to fade it a little. Of course now it's faded with a red undertone. I don't mind so much but I can't wait to have solid dark brown hair again. I've missed it. It's been almost 2 years! Disregard my outfit as I'm in my work clothes. We'll leave here at 8pm and I'll work 9 until 2, then we've got that long drive home yet again!

Just wanted to take a minute to show you my natural hair to appease all of the questions! It's growing on me... I guess. Tonight will also be the first night that I don't have pink hair at work since early December! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...