Thursday, September 16, 2010

Outfit Post : Thursday, September 16

I'd be lying if I said anything about today has gone as planned. It most certainly hasn't. Of course, It'd be rather silly (and hypocritical) of me to let it ruin the rest of the day, right? Well, I was running late for class, I hopped on the interstate thinking it'd be faster, only to be greeted with bumper-to-bumper rush hour traffic. Oh me! I finally got off of the interstate to take a backroad and I was a bit late for class. I pulled up, rushed in and then realized that not a single person was in class... not even the teacher. All of that stress for nothing (I hate being late for class! HATE!) I sit down in class and I try to work on my Personal Fact Sheet... well, the internet goes down. Oh wait, everyone else seems to be able to navigate the web just fine. Then I realized, as I tried to perfect my Literature paper to be handed in today, that I forgot my Literature book at home... in another town. Thank GOODNESS Mike didn't have to work until 4pm so he was able to bring it to me (Thank you Mike! Seriously... You are THE most incredible guy ever!). Now I'm trying to print out my Portfolio stuff to turn in and I realized that I trashed all of the files. All of them. And emptied the trash can. 

Dear Universe, could you please just cut me a break?! Please?! 

At least my outfit is cute today. (Rather bold of me to speak so highly of myself, isn't it?!) I just wish I had a fun, care-free, and sweet disposition about myself to accompany it. (Really I'm just tickled with my new dress and cardigan). Here are some pictures.






dress: urban outfitters. cardigan: target. belt: no clue. tights: walmart. flats: kmart.

I'm working on a shark infographic for portfolio and man, it's going to kick my butt! It's SO much illustration! But I'm excited to have a 100% shark piece to showcase. I hope it turns out well. I'm going to go turn in my paper and head home. I just want to be a recluse today. Hopefully everything turns around soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...