Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy New Purchase!




Mike doesn't know this yet, but I just ordered this sweet baby. I had it pulled up on my computer for when he came home from work last night so I could show him. He was in love. We love our FujiFilm Instax Mini and upon discovering the Instax 210, we had to have it! I went ahead and ordered it today in hopes that it will be here before our trips to Louisville (Oct 10/11) and to North Carolina (Oct 17-22). We'll be road trip happy and have way too much film for our good!

We've taken SO many Instax Mini photos since having it and I'm excited for us to get a wider format print! We still have 2 packs of Polaroid Spectra film thanks to a lovely gal named Reva! We'll have a lot of opportunities to take so many photos!

I ended up buying it via Amazon as opposed to PhotoJoJo because it was cheaper and with Student Prime, you get free 2 day shipping! (Which means it should be here by Tuesday! Woo!)

I snagged a 2 pack of film and the whole bundle was under $100! CLICK HERE if you want to buy the camera!







By the way! I only have a couple of spots left for October sponsors! They went super quick this time around! Snag one by emailing me (kaelahbee@gmail.com) or check out the perks by clicking here


Edit: The film was going to take longer to get here so I ended up snagging a great deal on the camera + five DOUBLE packs of film (10 packs!) for only $150! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...