Thursday, September 23, 2010

Calling All October Sponsors! New Perks and Features!


I am now accepting sponsors for the month of October! I have unveiled some new sponsor features for next month including an introductory post with pictures of you, your product and a little bio (with the links to all of your social networking!) which will run at the beginning of the month to introduce you to my readers! This will double your exposure on the blog and let you meet everyone before the end of the month! 

Little Chief Honeybee has experienced astronomical growth over the past few months (tripling in readership!) and all of that credit goes to you! The readers and the sponsors; the heart of LCH! 

My rates are small-business friendly (and even blog friendly, too!) You do not have to be a business or etsy to take out a sponsorship! Want to spread the word about your rad new blog to over 3,000 people a day? Let a girl know! 

My rates have been the same since I first offered sponsorships in April (with only 500 followers!). Now we're at 1,300+ on Blogger alone (let's not forget BlogLovin' and Google Reader!). It was time for a new and improved system! 

Feel free to email me at kaelahbee@gmail.com with the subject "sponsor inquiry" or CLICK HERE to learn more (the numbers don't lie!)! Things just keep getting better and better and I'd love to share! 

By the way, I'm also offering a 15% recurring sponsorship discount! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...