Monday, September 6, 2010

Outfit Post : Sunday, September 5

Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
dress: forever 21, cardigan: target, tights: walmart, necklace: forever 21, flats: kmart, thorn ring: c/o lola and george




Mike and I spent yesterday exploring his hometown of Columbia. We went to the square and took a ton of pictures, and then we drove around through parks (these photos were taken at Woodland Park on the Observation Deck or whatever). We then went by his old childhood house and we even drove out into the country so I could show him where my dad used to live when I'd visit and the "big" hill that I wrecked our Barbie Power Wheels Jeep flying down... let's just say that hill looks a lot bigger to a 6 year old. We then went down to the Riverwalk on the Duck River and took photos there, too. I have a bunch of photos to post so I'll do that later today! I'll just focus on the outfit here and the fifteen billion exact-same-photos I have. I'll put the rest after the jump down below!


Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10


Please don't pay attention to how disgustingly gross my fingernails are. I know, they're sick. I'm in desperate need of a manicure as I picked all of my polish off and I spend my time pulling at my mascara. Yuck! But you can see my freckles in full force on my hands/arm. (I'm also not wearing any eyeliner of any sort in these photos so my eyes look very tired. Be nice :P)





Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
Kaelah Outfit 9.5.10
Kaelah Outfit 9.6.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...