Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

** DISCLAIMER: heh, before anyone makes me feel like a dummy, I just realized that it's Tuesday. Oh well! Wedding Wednesday Tuesday Edition! haha This whole "not being in school and not having a 'real' job" thing has made my calendar all sorts of crazy. I think I'm just excited for Christmas! **

Hooray Weddings! I've been overwhelmed at the awesome response to last week's post announcing that I'll be taking Wedding Wednesday submissions! I've received many awesome awesome emails, and I can't wait to share them with you! I will hopefully start sharing the reader-weddings after the first of the year! [So I can have time to interview the way I need to! Brides that have already emailed me, be on the lookout for an email interview so I can keep it handy!] I won't be sharing reader weddings every week simply because there are so many other weddings and photographers I want to share with you, too! Even DIYs and mood boards... it'll be no-holds-barred from here on out! [Feel free to send awesome links or photographers my way! Please!]

This first set is by the photographer Clayton Austin. This traditionally isn't the type of wedding I would share, and the colors are far from what I invision at my own nuptials, but you can't deny that they're beautiful!

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday


And here are some beautiful photos from Our Labor Of Love! The light in these are truly truly magical!

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday

I can't wait until next week to spoil you with tons of photos from another one of my favorite wedding photographers!

Now the Weekly Wedding Question: What kind of centerpieces would you like [or did you have] for your wedding? Are you a large and elaborate type of person, or do you think a small vase of flowers or candles would do the trick?

My opinion: I thought I wanted something big and eye-catching, but then I realized it would just take away from the intimacy of the table. I want guests to be able to chit chat and socialize with one another so something small like a jar of flowers, old books or a camera and a table number would suit me just fine!

Until next week! Love love and wedding vows xo

PS; If you're interested in sharing your wedding [or photos you've taken as a photographer] click out THIS post or email me at kaelahbee@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...