Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mustard Sails

kaelah bee

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love these mustard tights. I was a little unsure at first, as I don't have the smallest thighs in the world, and who really wants to draw that much attention to them with the brightest tights ever, right?! I quickly got over it because honestly they were just too darling and they're the perfect boost of color for the season. Bet you're tired of seeing them posted three days in a row, right? Well, lucky for you this is the last I wore of them this week! ;) This outfit was from Monday when Mike and I ran errands and went for a date-day-lunch. Normally I pair this dress with bright red tights or a deep navy, but I opted to steer clear [heh, see what I did there?] of the cliche nautical scheme and go for something else. Granted blue and yellow aren't exactly revolutionary, but they sure are pretty right?

kaelah bee
kaelah bee
kaelah bee
kaelah bee
♥ dress: modcloth, tights: hue, purse: forever 21, flats: target, cardigan: target ♥

I've found that life with pink hair just more fun. The stares, snickers, and wide-eyed children aside, it's truly magical to always be so bright and bold! I think I should have been born with pink hair! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...