Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Fresh New Look!

I've been talk talk talking about a redesign for months it seems. Well, the time is finally upon us! A little earlier than anticipated, I just couldn't wait any longer! [Read: I accidentally published so oh well! Woo hoo!] The look is centered around my personal branding for Kaelah Bee featuring the coastal colors and dahlias in the background! There's a new space-friendly navigation up top [so check it out!] and new buttons over on the side! Please update your buttons on your page! Starting January 1st we will have new sponsor sizes [and prices!]. I am accepting sponsors for January and on starting now! Email me to reserve your spot! Thanks so much for being the most awesome group of readers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...