Friday, December 17, 2010

Love and Some Verses...

kaelah bee

Yesterday was a seemingly productive day and by seemingly I mean I packed up Etsy orders and then managed to spend the evening with two of my fantastic friends. I headed to Franklin around 6 and went to their apartment [Bryan and Elle]. We hung out for a bit and headed downtown as some other friends were supposed to have a show at a little restaurant. The show seemed to be canceled so we headed around trying to find a place to have dinner, but the wait, as usual, was so long. We opted for Mexican and headed to La Hacienda. Yummy food and lots of conversation later we headed back to the apartment and pretty much watched YouTube videos for hours. I've probably never laughed so hard in my life. One video in particular made Bryan almost throw up from laughing so hard! It's totally inappropriate to put on my blog though so I won't. Finally I headed home at about 10:30 and Mike and I just hung out until bedtime.

This was the outfit I wore yesterday. I snagged these wine colored tights at Dillard's on sale. They're Hue brand and they're really nice quality. I'm wearing two pairs as usual because my legs can only be so warm in 20 degree temperatures! It's not in the photos but I paired my blue H&M peacoat [from the day before] with it and a new mustard colored cowl circle scarf. The color combination was perfect, in my opinion! I'm slowly but surely starting to like layering for cold weather! I'll get pictures of that get up soon!

kaelah bee
kaelah bee
kaelah bee
kaelah bee
kaelah bee
♥ dress: charlotte russe, cardigan & flats: target, tights: dillards, headband: c/o sunshine & carousels ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...