Saturday, December 11, 2010

Currently Coveting: Raw Amethyst Jewelry

I've never really been a jewelry person. I blame my tom-boy roots and my abundant tattoos [I mean, they kind of stick out on their own! No need to tacky it up!]. I steer clear of necklaces because I feel like they don't play we ll with my chest piece, and I loathe bracelets, and I can't wear "regular" earrings.. sheesh! I do love rings though. Sort of. Sometimes. Whatever... The point is: I don't wear jewelry. But... I have been fawning over the most amazing raw amethyst cluster jewelry on Etsy lately! There is something undeniably  beautiful, yet edgy, about all of that rough stone and the whimsical purple. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way because I've seen gorgeous photos floating around the blogosphere as of late. Maybe I'm subject to peer influence, but whatever the cause, I like it and I want some! Here are a few favorites I found while perusing Etsy!

These would undoubtedly make a lovely gift for any lady in your life! [*hint hint*] All of the items below were handpicked by yours truly based on aesthetic quality and affordability. Be sure to visit the shops linked because you will die at some of the goodies up for grabs!


amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry
amethyst jewelry


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9`

What is your thought on the edgy gem jewelry? Too much? Just right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...