Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

This first feature isn't a wedding, but an inspirational editorial from the gals over at 100 Layer Cake. This florist created an arrangement around a particular wine and don't the whoopie pies look deelish?! The colors of the display are perfect for the crisp Autumn weather! 



This wedding is a darling southern-style big day that I just love love love. The burlap is my favorite! And the tall grass! And the tea! Oh gosh! 




This wedding is perfect for the couple with that beachy California vibe... but it took place in Montauk, NY! The bride's dress is just darling and look at the floral bike! The turquoise and the pink just look so sweet together! 



And this final wedding just had a crispness about the images that I just couldn't pass up. The styling of the flowers on the ladder was brilliant and the colors are so wonderful.



Oh my! I love weddings! My Weekly Wedding Question is going to be a little different this week... This week I want to know: Who are some of your favorite wedding photographers? Stylists? Vendors? I'd love to take a look and maybe feature some of their work! (I'll give you proper credit, too!) Can't wait to see what all you come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...