Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

It's my favorite feature of the week! 

The images from this first wedding truly capture vintage in such an effortless and timeless fashion. They look like stills for an old Audrey Hepburn film or something. The shape and length of the dress is absolutely perfect! (After writing this I saw that she said Audrey was the inspiration for the dress! Spot on, sister!) (via RuffledBlog)



This second wedding features my very favorite dress ever probably. The cute, color, style, and details just send it way off the charts for me. It is exactly what I'd like to be married in (or so I think this week!). I also love the variation of green shades in the bridesmaids' dresses. (I'll admit, I've already cyber-stalked this dress down to a boutique in Nashville! I am in love!) (via GreenWeddingShoes)




This third feature is jam packed with amazing colors, textures, and lighting. I think they were married in the most perfect spot imaginable! How can you say no to playing in fields, the light yellow, and the adorable couple?! (via GreenWeddingShoes)



The Weekly Wedding Question: What do you think is the best wedding day transportation? I feel like I've seen it all... horseback, motorcycle, carriage, tandem bike, vintage car, limo, tractor, and monster truck. What do you think? (Or what did you do for your wedding? Did you attach cans to the back? Have a "Just Married" sign?)

My opinion: I love the thought of a tandem bike (with a basket!) or an old old (yet meticulously kept) car! I want the cans and signs and everything! I want everyone to know we're married! haha Maybe the bike after the ceremony, but the car after the reception? Yeah? Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...