Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!

Here it is! The weekly installment that makes all of our hearts flutter! It's really starting to turn colder here in the south, and with that, weddings are fewer in number it seems. Luckily there are plenty of great engagement session and sweet DIYs going up on the ultra-popular wedding sites, so hopefully it will keep us tied over until Spring arrives once more! The photos I'm featuring today are just darling! I know you'll love them!

This first wedding is a picturesque Autumn wedding! The pumpkins, the tablescape, the couple! There is an undeniable certain something about this wedding that just makes you feel at "home"... It is absolutely astounding! [via 100LayerCake]

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday


This second feature is a fabulous favor idea for your guests! I am in LOVE with the idea! How perfect for an Autumn wedding?! Apple cider! [Goodness knows I love me some apple cider!]. You can even download the template for the labels by clicking HERE and HERE. This is a great favor for a house party, birthday, bonfire, or just a casual get-together! 

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday


Oh my stars! Never once in my life have I ever thought of wanting to elope. Not once. Why? Because I never pictured it being a dreamy and exciting way to get married. I want to share it all with my family and friends. But, then I remembered one of my dear friends eloped, and she loved it. And then I stumbled upon this feature... Everything about it is picture perfect and I'm just in awe of how inspiring it is. Maybe elope first and then have a big ceremony? Or is that just too much? I don't know, but this wedding couldn't possibly be any better! Just as they say it "... captures the true essence of what a wedding is meant to be... two people professing their love in the company of the most important people of their lives." Touche!

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday


Alright, finally... I am a flower fanatic. I know they can be outrageously expensive for just one day, but I like to buy a bouquet when we have the extra money just to put a few in the bathroom [to make it pretty!] and a few on our bar in our home. I sometimes even put them on my bedside table. There's just something about them that brings warmth and character into a space. The colors, the textures, and the subtle smells are just... gah! Lovely to say the least! Hopefully you'll find these arrangements to be as perfect as I do! [Seriously y'all! I'm loving the peach!] BTW, All of the arrangements seen below are the brilliant works of Arielle Chezar!

wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday
wedding wednesday

And the Weekly Wedding Question: What is your take on eloping? Would you ever do it? Have you done it? Do you recommend it? Or would you prefer a larger ceremony and celebration? 

My opinion: As I stated above, never once in my life did that cross my mind, but to be truthful, I never really thought about it. I never gave it the consideration, but upon seeing the inspirational elopement above and truly thinking about the real reason for marriage, I can see it being a truly wonderful experience. Granted I still want to share that with the people I hold dearest and my wedding would be very small and intimate, but now I think it'd be nice to do the elopement for us. [I can do both, right?] :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...