Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekly YouTube Hilarity.

It's that time of the week again! Sharing all things funny and sweet via YouTube! (I can't believe the weeks are flying by like this! It seems like I just blogged the very same theme yesterday!) Onward with the videos! (Some of them are funny and some of them are just sweet or quirky...or just... well...)


I know everyone and their mother has seen this next one thanks to The Office, but I can't help but love love love it! I hate that it's to a Chris Brown song (ugh), but the song fits the situation!



(Please know that I'm not bashing Christianity or anything like that with the above video! I just thought it was hilarious that this youth group has formed a rap crew and has gone on and on about side hugs.)

To get you ready for the holiday season:



Christmas themed once more, but so very adorable:



Soooo very creepy:



That's this week's installment! Hope you find them as awesome as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...