Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekly YouTube Hilarity.

Okay... I'm running way way way short on time (and I need to jet out the door!) so I'm throwing this together because I'm a procrastinator... Enjoy them anyway!



This YouTube steam is full of hilarity. I don't know if it's a troll or a real person [obvz she IS real, but you get it..]... but c'mon... you can't deny it's funny! Apparently she's a total hit online and I just didn't know! :P








While I couldn't personally make it out, apparently our little YouTuber wrote a very offensive thing on her face and it was brought to my attention. I went ahead and took the video down because I do not agree with or condone the use of the word she allegedly wrote on her face. I know we're all adults here and we have our own minds, but I apologize to anyone who may have been offended! I'm sure you all know that the views and ideas of people that may make their way on the blog in no way reflect my own. :)

Are there any YouTube channels or personalities that you just can't help but absolutely love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...