Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Favorites: Cameos!

I used to have a very favorite cameo brooch that I would attach to almost everything. I'm thinking I lost it in the flood because I definitely haven't seen it in the last six months. Quite disheartening as it was a wardrobe staple almost. Nevermind that, because I took to the internet to find a new one (and ended up with 2 or 3!). This is the one that arrived first, and I sported it on my dress yesterday. Typically I would stay away from things like this as I already look "different" enough, but I couldn't help but love how dainty it seemed with the gold ornate frame! After looking at it I realized that I could probably make them no problem, and I'm tempted to start making cameo items for my etsy in December! (Thoughts? Would you buy cameo items? Rings/Brooches/Pendants?) Either way, I'm at least going to do it for myself because I love them! And following - lots of other cameo treasures!


















♥ ( images via weheartit ) ♥

They're just so pretty to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...