Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MIXTAPE MONDAY: on the road...

Better late than never! I didn't have proper internet access last night at our hotel (or Sunday night... guh!) but our hotel here in Wilmington seems to have lightning fast wifi! Huzzah! I didn't have time to do album art either (I know!) because we've been too busy driving, having sing-a-longs, exploring, and taking in all that is North Carolina! I hope you don't hate me for it!  I can say, however, that this mixtape is awesome. I'm such a fan! The opening song is my current favorite so I hope you love it just as much! 

If you have any suggestions on things to see or do in Wilmington, please send them our way! 



(click title to download)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...