Monday, October 4, 2010

Show Me Your Desktop!

I posted one of these way back when (really... wayyyy back when). I can't seem to find the link anymore but I think it's high time that we do it again! I'm sort of a voyeuristic weirdo in a sense. Not the kind that are labeled as a peeping tom (no way!), but how people have their computers and rooms organized, and maybe what's in their purse or desk. You probably have that tendency too, right?! We're curious people! So with that being said, I'm going to show you my desktop in hopes that you'll want to share yours! Just upload it and leave the link in the comments so we can all check them out! Look at the sweet kitties! D'awwww!

(click to see it full size!)

SHARE YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...