Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Day in Photos...

I've been such a slacker on keeping up with daily photos since moving back from NYC... I promise to make more of an effort. This was my Sunday in photographs.




001. starting the day with white peach oolong tea in my new shark mug. 002. vaccumed the entire downstairs only to notice how full it was... (i lack all domestication skills). 003. played around with an illustrated design for a website layout i'm working on... it's due tuesday. oops! 004. all of a sudden georgia likes to hang her face out of the window of my car. 005. georgia playing with sadie (a husky/retriever mix) at the puppy park. 006. my two sweet girls passed out after a long hour at the bark park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...