Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - Photographer: Linnea Jacobson

I stumbled upon this rad gal, Linnea Jacobson, a little while ago and am still in shock and awe at how amazing of a photographer she is at only 13. (Not that 13 year olds aren't capable [obvz, they are! look!], but the simple fact that when I was 13, I was that awkward tomboy slowly but surely transitioning into a young lady... not taking fantastic photos). Either way, the girl's got some talent and I'm so happy to share it with you today! While she's on the fast track to becoming a fashion photographer, it was some of her other stuff that really stood out to me. All of it is good though, you can't deny that! [Blog / Flickr] *all of the photos have click-through sources!

mobylette




SELF PORTRAIT


born to be sheep
born to be sheep


What do you think? What were YOU doing at age 13?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...