Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Throwaway Camera

Like I blogged a few days ago, Mike and I ventured off to that abandoned house in the middle of two towns the other day, and I shot an entire roll of film on a disposable camera. It's been a hot minute since I've had my hand on one, but I haven't posted anything recently so I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Here is the outcome of that roll. All of the pictures are straight from the camera so there has been no post-processing.

There's really just something I love about a cheap film camera. We're so much more likely to appreciate the little mistakes and blunders in the pictures because they're one of a kind. We can't just hit delete and try again. And look at that beautiful October-Blue sky! September and October are my favorite months of the year. I love the color of the sky around this time. Absolutely beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...