Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ideeli

Thanks to Diana's tip on Twitter, I snagged up these pretty pieces on super duper sale on Ideeli! I love love love discount shopping sites. I'm frugal and I like to get things cheap. Even better if the quality is stellar, the piece is pretty, and the price tag doesn't induce sticker shock. Today I snagged up...

Pretty pretty heart shaped tea cups and saucer set ($15!)




Babycakes Cupcake Maker (so cute! I wanted pink but this shall do! scratch that! i got the pink! y ahooo!) ($15)


Betsey Johnson portrait tote ($25)
(This was actually $50 on PLNDR the other day and I almost got it with my credit, but I'm glad I waited!)


And everything isn't sold out, either! The sale is still going on for another 7 or so hours so HERE is an invite if you'd like to join and check it out! Seriously, you need to snag up some of this stuff! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...