Monday, April 26, 2010

Shop Kaelah's Closet


(click above to view)

I've been bogged down with finals lately and I haven't had much time to promote Kaelah's Closet. Basically it's just a bunch of clothes I'm trying to get rid of before moving to NYC. I'll be selling them for the next 3-4 weeks and then I'll stop while I'm in NY. Everything needs to be gone because I have NO desire to move this stuff again! haha

They're all priced in albums on my photobucket, but I'm willing to combine shipping and even work out a deal with you if you want to buy some stuff. A lot of the stuff is going pretty quickly so shoot me an email as soon as you see something you like. If you want measurements, ask me for them. I'll try to get them ASAP!

Email me at KAELAHSCLOSET(at)GMAIL(dot)COM!

Again, CLICK HERE to view all the items for sale! Shoot me an email and PLEASE include the link to the articles of clothing you're inquiring about! Thanks!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...