Monday, April 19, 2010

Insanely Image Heavy!


Yesterday was... a day. A day that I don't really care to recall but I will, simply for documentation's sake. Mike and I woke up and decided to seize the day. I had to run by MAC to get some new makeup so we went to the mall. While in the mall, I mistakenly left my iPhone (16gb White) in the women's restroom. We ran back not 20 minutes later and it had been swiped. It was my fault for leaving it, obviously, but I swear, if it's not sewn to my body, I WILL lose it. I'm forgetful. Hmph. We called frantically to try and retrieve it, we even sent a text saying I'd pay a reward if returned. No one wanted to return it... So I cried.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that it wouldn't be returned. Oh AT&T, you make it too easy for people to steal phones! And so I prepared for the bad news... the $450 bad news of replacing my phone. It's not so much the money that bothered me, it was the fact that EVERY single text message I had received since January 2, 2009 was now gone. This also includes photos. And every single contact. I wasn't handling it so well.

Mike and I trotted off to AT&T, bought a replacement and that was that. My contacts are 4 strong, and I'm still heartbroken. One positive to this is that I now have the 16gb white 3Gs... and it's lightning fast. I just wish I was able to procure it through choice, and not necessity. That is life. I need to be more mindful of my belongings. I just wish someone wouldn't have been so cruel.

To make me feel better, we took Georgia to the dog park and we took some outfit photos. We also gathered up our digital camera, Split Cam, and a disposable camera and went downtown to shoot some photos while we ate frozen yogurt. Mike really turned my day around. You can't rain on this parade!


Now I will subject you to a TON of photos from yesterday...



{Outfit Details : 4.18.2010}
{Dress: A'Gaci $20}
{Necklace: For Love 21 $6}
{Sandals : Manhattan Mall $10}


{Mike's Outfit Details : 4.18.2010}
{Shirt: Urban Outfitters $20}
{Cutoff Shorts: WalMart (form. jeans) $5}
{Shoes : WalMart (clearance!) $3}


We also shot some really cool dandelion photos :)


We ended the evening with veggie stirfry and catching up on Hulu. We also watched a few episodes of Dexter from season 4. There's only like 2 episodes left and it's blowing my mind. We WILL watch the rest of the season tonight. Without a doubt. The suspense for season 5 will kill me... especially since we don't have cable so I'm going to have to find it online! Eep!

Today we woke up and Mike had to work while I had class so we shot a few outfit photos beforehand. I'm really loving this tribal black & brown dress I picked up at Charlotte Russe the other day! I swiped a belt from another dress that I mistakenly bought the wrong size in. At least the belt will come in handy! We grabbed lunch at Panera and went our separate ways.



{Outfit Details : 4.19.2010}
{Dress: Charlotte Russe $28}
{Belt: from a Papaya Dress}
{Cardigan: Charlotte Russe $25}
{Headband: Charlotte Russe $7}
{Sandals : Manhattan Mall $10}


{Mike's Outfit Details : 4.19.2010}
{Shirt: Animal Clothing $20}
{Jeans: Kaelah's old jeans, CR $25}
{Shoes : Journey's $45}


In class today, I worked on a logo for the little cupcakery I'm branding in Print 2. It's called sweetcheeks. How cute! I'm hoping that in the distant future, after I establish my retail store, I can have a little bakery too! It's something I've wanted for years and years!

After class I ventured to The Coffee Beanery for several hours to work alone. I accomplished a lot and then I came home, laid in the hammock with my blanket and computer, and accomplished even more! I really wanted to go to school and work with Merissa and others, but I manage to get so much more done on my own so I stayed put.

Mike is home now so we're making dinner and settling in for Dexter. Can't wait!

Sorry for the massive photo overload! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...