Monday, April 26, 2010

31 Days To A Better Blog...


I offered up this deal back in January, so I thought I'd throw it out there once more. Darren Rowse (as often featured on Gala Darling) is the man known as PROBLOGGER. He has written books about blogging your way to a six figure income and many many more. He has an e-book available for purchase, and I myself have bought it. I think it's a great way to push yourself into taking your blog more seriously, and it'll help you get steady traffic, and inspire you to publish the best content. (How awesome would it be to live on your blogging income alone?! Uh yeah!)

With my link, you're saving 50% off of the retail price, too :)

The E-book is $19.95 through my link (sounds like a cheesy infomercial offer, doesn't it?!). I can vouch 100% for the legitimacy of the book and the site. :)

Anyway, enough promotional mumbo jumbo. If you want to be a crafty awesome blogger, I suggest buying it. If not, no harm no foul. :)

I hope you're all having a glorious start to your week! I'm going to get ready and head to school a bit early! It's finals week! If I seem a bit crazy, just ignore me!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...