Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

1. Our TOMS Style Your Sole Event on Campus. Merissa did such a wonderful job putting it all together. She contacted vendors, got sponsors, rallied up the team and even made us all shirts. She went above and beyond and really nailed it. You can read more about it HERE!


2. Seasons 3 and 4 of Dexter! We finished season 3 within a couple of days and with Season 4 yet to be released on DVD, we took our MegaVideo subscription and found it on there. The quality was less than stellar but who cares! I can't wait until August for the DVD! I hope we can find a way to watch Season 5 when it starts! We are SO hooked!



3. Dreamy Bedrooms. The first and second are lovely (the second has that awesomely huge hand-painted sign. Swoon!) but nothing compares to the third one. Give me the palace of Versailles and I'm in! Mike probably wouldn't be too happy if that was our room but I'd be in heaven!





4. Silly/Interesting/Cute Photos via WeHeartIt. I have a feeling Lindsay would really love the panda one! I said the elephant one aloud to Mike the other day and he was cracking up. So cute!

5. THIS PHOTO! I found this while browsing through beer cans on Google for a portfolio project I'm working on. HOW HILARIOUS!

6. Pastels for Spring. I Love Love LOVE pastels and that includes gorgeous nail polish. So dreamy!
7. Cake from Helvetica! I don't care how played out Helvetica may be, I love the typeface and I love it even more when it's paired with cake and pastel icing! Oh, and sprinkles! Yum!

8. Typographic Video of The Features by Sean Morphy. Merissa showed me this earlier today as the guy who made it also won the auction for the autographed Features TOMS on ebay (Roger, the bassist, works at our school). I have to say, I LOVE the way he did this. I keep watching it over and over and over!





9. Last but totally not least... Gorgeous artwork by PIGMALEO STUDIO. Everything about these is phenomenal. The textures, the colors, the glitter! Oh my!

♥ (all photos courtesy of WeHeartIt, Tumblr, and Google) ♥

What are YOU loving this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...