Monday, August 15, 2011

Honeybee Happenings


(above: audrey blazer, ark & co dress, qupid wedges,  red/turq necklace - all items c/o lulu's. black tights c/o foot traffic)

Today is the day, honeybees! Off to the wilderness I go! Mike, Brian, Christina and myself are packing up and heading to canoe on the Harpeth River and camp out overnight. We'll canoe some more tomorrow and drag our undoubtedly exhausted (and probably sunburnt) bodies home! Loaded up with animal crackers, water, SPF 110 and s'mores galore, we're ready for a day of water and a night of campfire and laughter! 

So very very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! We've even got an underwater camera so we can face the "rapids" with no fear! Hopefully we'll get some awesome photos. (In reality we'll all be water logged and squinty, but that's the fun of it!)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Just wanted to let you know that you might be seeing a familiar face today if you pop on over to the LuLu's blog! I had the fortunate experience of working with Miss Stephanie from LuLu's (my always amazing sponsor) to concoct three fabulous outfits based on typical faux pas! You'll be able to see them Monday, Wednesday and Friday so give it a few hours and then pop over there to check it out! (I'll remind you! :P)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Also - It was many many (many!) moons ago that I asked what you wanted to see ~On the 'Bee! Yep. Remember that? I asked everyone what they'd like to see featured here and you all gave me some pretty stellar answers. Then I did half of them and lost steam. Since there's loads more of you I thought I'd ask once more and see if I couldn't schedule the blog accordingly.

I've recently done away with Music Monday, Spotlight Sunday and Wedding Wednesday (that one wasn't on purpose though, so I might bring it back!). Did you like those features or is there something else you're dying to know/see?

I'd like to bring back more DIYs, some of Mike's Foodie Features (our menu is so boring now, though!), etc. You've asked for makeup videos and tutorials (I literally know nothing on the subject! I'll humor you though, if you really want me to!). I'm going to re-record the wig videos, too! Wanna see business related stuff? More personal accounts? Candid/behind the scenes looks? 

What do you want a little peek of? Feel free to suggest away!
I love blogging for me (that's what my personal bits in the outfit posts are!) but I also want to appeal to all of you because you are the reason blogging is so fun! Yay!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Off to the river we go! Have a very very happy start to your week, honeybees! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...