Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Honeybean Mobile Boutique


Today is the day, friends! Honeybean Mobile Boutique has been born! Mike went with me this morning to get my new snazzy business license and to open a business bank account! Pending my small business loan, we will be good to go! Loan approved! We're getting there! I'm making calls today to find the perfect Shasta baby for our little boomin' biz! I'm on a roll and I have no intention on slowing down anytime soon. It's definitely an exciting time for us!

If you've emailed me in the past week and have yet to receive a response, stick with me! I promise to get to you soon. It was a crazy crazy chaotic weekend of product photography, party planning, friend enjoyin', and working. I'm hoping to get back on my feet this week! I also have a lot of design work to do so emails tend to get put on the backburner! If you have something that is quick and you need an immediate response, tweet me @kaelahbee!

I can't wait to share with you the rest of this journey! It's going to be so much fun! xo

ETA: WE GOT A 1960's SHASTA!!!! They're starting work on it tomorrow! We custom built the entire inside and my heart could not possibly be more full! Everything is falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...