Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KAELAH'S CLOSET : 10% OFF EVERYTHING!


SPRING BREAK SALE!

I'm selling over 400 clothing items to prepare for my lovely little move to NYC because we all know that there isn't a closet big enough in that city for all my crap. I don't have it ALL up yet, but that's because I'll add more when a good portion of what is up goes. Everything is 10% off... if you want multiple items and you want a ~deal, email me. we'll work something out!

I *prefer* PayPal, but I have done concealed cash and money orders in the past. That is at your own discretion. PayPal is quicker, safer, and overall more effective but I realize not everyone has it.

There are dresses, shoes, hats, purses, shirts, blah blah blah! Everything! I used to have a MySpace for stuff I'd try to sell but it was hacked when I was in Europe. This is just easier for me.

If you want anything, please send the link to the item to: KAELAHSCLOSET@GMAIL.COM!

CLICK HERE to see all the goodies. Feel free to email me with questions about the items. I will try to email back ASAP... I'll be out and about but I'll happily oblige.

If you want to repost the banner and help me get some of this stuff sold, I will be forever grateful! I'll even give you a better deal if you buy stuff! I'll try to update the items as *SOLD* as soon as I possibly can after the transaction goes through. I really just care about moving these items out because they take up so much room and I can't take them when I move. :)

here is the HTML code!

Happy Shopping! oh, and Happy St. Patty's Day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...