Friday, March 5, 2010

Final Assignment on ModBlog

Last night at Midnight PST (2am here!) the final intern assignments went up on ModBlog. The competition is fierce but I'm afraid the fact that my video wasn't documenting from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to sleep will hurt me. Either way, I was happy with my video and blog (the pictures are included in the video!).

Anywho, you're only allowed one vote but if you want to throw one my way, feel free. I won't complain. CLICK HERE to see the other videos/blogs and to vote.

Here is my video below... (Forgive me... I know very little about iMovie... but I was able to pick up a few tricks!)


Also, it appears that iMovie kind of botched the quality (this was all shot with a Mino HD Flip Cam with the exception of the Print class piece (Macbook iSight))... anyone know how to not have that happen in the future? I exported as a medium format. Maybe export using Quicktime?

Bleh. I'm sitting in Art History 2 now and I just wanted to post this up real quick. I'm still sickly and it's awful. I woke up with no voice this morning. Now I just sound like an old man :P Happy Friday! More later...

xo


EDIT: it's an ear infection. man alive! it is NOT fun! Just call me Cotton Ball ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...