Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Funday Begins!

I feel like going to work last night was a bad call. I made a ton of money because we were sooo slammed, but I was coughing harder than ever before. At one point I became so lightheaded I was sure that I was about to pass out. I'm not sure how I made it through the night but I'm glad I did. The smoke definitely did not help. With the time change, I came slinking into the house at 4am... ugh. We crawled in bed and I was out like a light. I woke up a million and seven times during the course of the morning and I got one heck of a sore throat to show for it. The headache is back and I'm hoping to hold it off just a little while.

Mike and Georgia are still cuddled up in bed. I've been up for about an hour now but G is just snoring away, with her tongue stuck out and all. I'm making a fresh pot of coffee and I'm about to wake him up. It looks like rain so I'm not sure if we'll get to ride our bikes down at my parents' house today or not but hopefully we still take them. We're going to stay the night with my folks and then at some point tomorrow we'll head over to Mike's parents' in Lawrenceburg. So if you're in good ol' Hohenwald and Lawrenceburg, come ride bikes with us! (Georgia will be there, too!)

I'm ready for some relaxation.

Alright, off I go to wake these two snoozin' Suzies! Have a marvelous Sunday, y'all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...