Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sickness & a Brief Hiatus

I apologize for my slight absence. I'll probably be gone another day or so... I've come under the weather again and I'm about 95% sure I've caught a case of the Flu which is buzzing around the Franklin area. I was warned of it last weekend... sure enough, it's caught up with me.

I've only gotten out of bed today to walk 5 feet to the bathroom. Mike is taking care of me like a pro. Soup, TheraFlu, fresh fruit and he even went to get me some Sweet CeCe's (which I could only stomach a few bites). Now he's running me a bath (I just noticed he lit candles) and I'm getting ready to start my 5th episode of Gossip Girl today alone. I've become addicted. I missed class and I'll be lucky to make it tomorrow. I just pray this leaves my body before work tomorrow night. I can't afford to keep missing.

Spring break starts tomorrow. I'm making this box of Kleenex look weak.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...