Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Book Project: Last Chance to Submit

I could REALLY use everyone's help on this project! Please read and send in stuff! You can send as many items/scans as you want! Don't limit yourself!

I'm ~stalking submissions. I'm doing a coffee table book for my Print Design 2 class and I'm taking submissions for it (It's just for my portfolio... not for sale). The idea is to have photos/polaroids/pictures of something that means a lot to you ("What Makes Your Heart Flutter?"). Then on a plain white piece of paper, write your name, age, location, and what it is/why it is important to you. These will be scanned into a large format coffee table book. I want it to be very personal so thats why I'm asking for you to write with your own handwriting and scan it in. I have to have submissions by Sunday, April 4th at the latest and they need to be 300dpi or better (Hi-Res). You can scan them in and email them to me or you can mail them to my PO Box if you'd like. If you submit something and would like to see the final product, I will gladly email you a PDF of it (just say you'd like one!). If you're interested in participating, feel free to leave your email below, email me, or pop over to my journal and let me know! I'm sure so many of you have awesome things you'd like to share so I hope it is okay that I open this up to you!

If you'd like to see an example of what I mean, just let me know! I'll try to post one ASAP. You can email your submissions to kaelahbee(at)gmail(dot)com



(click to see this at full size)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...